Monday, February 1, 2010

My Sun Wireless Broadband DSL Speed

It was frustating day of i-net surfing activities. So out of frustration of waiting a site to open in 5 minutes, i decided to write this blog. Who will not be frustrated if your speed for 2 hours na is like the speed below?
My nightmare began when i started using Sun Broadband Wireless Speed. I have been using the net for quite sometime and was a necessity for me. I was using Bayantel internet for the past 2 years and have given me no problem at all. There were true to advertisement of burst up speed and it was truly fast and for 899 mothly of unlimited interenet use, I could say it was worth it.
My nightmare began when I relocate my outlet in sampaloc area. And since I was needing immediate connection for my PC and laptop, I have evaluated wireless broadband choices such as smartbro, globe tatoo and sun wireless broadband.
I have decided to choice Sun Wireless Broadband because it offers unlimited access to its subscriber. I thought since Sun have a little bit subscriber on its list, the tendency to have less traffic and congestion in bandwidth was remote thus the speed promised in their ads would be true…So I completed my application, choose the 3 months contract instead because I was hesitant in the first place..I paid 888 for the modem p lus the advance 799. Although its that much it was hard earned money and I expect its worth it choosing Sun wireless Broadband.
Here comes the best part, using SWB as they call it, it was initiall succes although a little bit slower of they promised it is now ok with me. But on the 4th day of my use, the nightmare of i-net user like me began. Imagine having a speed slower than dial up? On and off connection and worse 0 uload speed..although you could see I am connected to HSDPA “daw” or whatever..I can tolerate it for quite sometimes but 3 days of same speed, its like torturing myself of some sort..wheeew..
I hope sun would be kind enough. Im not looking for a refund for my payment but to have immediate termination of my connection so I havent have to pay for a service they promised I never enjoyed I am reconsidering to try this time skycable connection or return to Bayantel which have been my previous bridge connection to the e-world.

No comments:

Post a Comment