Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Current Position in Hectic Capiznon Bloggers

Everybody seems happy to see their blog got rank and me also. Almost a month this blog take a part on Capiz Inter School competition with a keyphrase Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009, and during that moment, there are a lot of things happened here. My Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 blog was no were to be found. Was it really bad? Yes, I know that. Although I always work hard to boost its position, I keep updating it with new article but I must admit that this inter school test is very hard to manipulate. Unlike boosting the keywords that never been competed, boosting Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 Inter-School competition not only need more than quantity of traffic and quality content, but also need high quality backlinks. Of course finding high quality backlink is very difficult because I have to spend a little bit money for it (spending my own allowance or baon), and of course who wants to give a backlinks with me that’s pretty hard. So far, what I can do just spreading my Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 article backlink through blogwalking. I hope blogwalking is working. Other than that, I have no idea. If some of you have another trick for my Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 contest entry, please let me know here, I will be very much appreciated. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment