Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Capiz Inter-School SEO Contest End

After two months of optimization for the keyword Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 finally it’s over. Last April 10, 2009 was the end of the competition for the Capiz Inter-School SEO contest for Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009. I want to congratulate Bleuken for grabbing the first place his entry is Digitalfrenzied.blogspot.com. And also to Renan for grabbing the second and third place and his entries are contestkuno.i.ph and seo-spammer.blogspot.com respectively. I want also to congratulate other participants whose entries belong to the top 10 for this Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 contest. Congratulations to all of you. Well, as for me my blog is not included in the top three neither in the top ten because my blog is rank twenty 35. Well, I just wanna say I’m very happy of the outcome of the contest. I’m already contented of the result I don’t expect too much that I’m going to win in this contest. I’m just only a newbie and I’m just started to learn the basic search engine optimization. Those participants who join in the contest were really masters and professionals when it comes to search engine optimization, especially the top three finishers. Their skills are fantastic and there are well know as Capiz SE optimizers. They already have a wider experience when it comes to SEO and SEO contest itself. They joined several international contests like Busby SEO Test. The Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 contest was a big lesson for me and to all newbie’s SE optimizers like the college students in Capiz, I hoped that from that lesson I gain some experience from it. I learned a new techniques and strategies in optimizing a blog. Well, I’m happy for now this is a big achievement of my part learning from them. Congratulations once again to the winners. This is not the end of me, I will surely join another SEO contest in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment