Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Capiz Inter-School Contest Countdown

This April 10, most of the participants are now busy checking their own rankings at Google and keep updating their Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 blog as much as possible. Pushing their blog even more hoping they can still make it. As for me, I’m already contended what I’ve had right now. As a newbie blogger, this is a big accomplishment and achievement I’ve got. Though I’m lack of resources such as internet connection at home, because I’m using internet café to update my blog and it cost a lot of money. As a college student in Capiz I’m just only rely on my daily allowance which my mother gave to me. So I just spend only 1-2 hours in the internet café every other day. 2 hours is not enough to optimize my blog. There are a lot of things to do in order to rank high in this kind of competition. Today I’m going to update my blog, I installed and add-ons in mozilla firefox to know my Google PageRank, Google index, and other statistics as well. As I check my own Google PageRank my own blog has not been updated its PageRank it still PageRank N/A. 3 more days to go before this competition ends. Who among of the participants from different colleges, to be declared as winners in the Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 Contest? The key phrase for this contest is “Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009”. The contest is getting closer and 3 more days to go all participants tried to give their best in to win the contest, work hard and patient is one of the most important aspects on this event the Capiz inter-school contest. After this contest, my goal right now is to learn more strategy and techniques to develop my skills and can compete in any contest in the near future. All of us will give more our best shot on the last 3 days on this contest. I’m proud to be a Capiznon Bloggers. The Hectic Capiznon Bloggers 2009 Capiz Inter-School Contest countdown has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment