Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tyrese - Stay (Official Video)

As a follow up to his official single "Too Easy" featuring Ludacris (he also released "I Gotta Chick" ft. Tyga unofficially), the Fast 5 movie star just dropped his vintage R&B sounding single "Stay".

In the video, Taraji is once again his on-screen love who he constantly disappoints by putting his career before their relationship and not paying as much attention to her as he should. But when he sees she's ready to leave, he begs her to stay. And a fat canary diamond ring didn't hurt either.

About the video, Tyrese said today:

Here’s the world premiere of my video “Stay” featuring one of my best friends-- 2-time Academy Award nominee Taraji P. Henson. We had so much fun working on this. It’s been 10 years since we both made our debut on the big screen in the now cult classic Baby Boy, and now we’re getting our grown and sexy on in this “Stay” video...And about his brand new album, Ty revealed:

Here’s my “OPEN INVITATION” to you. My everything was put into this album coming November 1st. It was you who inspired me to get back in the studio and do it again. As you’ve seen from my movies, Tranformers DOTM & Fast Five-that have both now grossed over $ 1.7 Billion worldwide. Also, I can’t tell you how much it means to me that you all went out to support my now NY Times Best Selling Book “How To Get Out Of Your Own Way,” to many other great things over the last few years.

The man above has been expanding my territories into many different amazing things. But rest assured, that my FIRST and ONLY LOVE is still MUSIC. I’ve read your letters, tweets, Facebook, MySpace and emails. I’ve listened to your voice mails and more importantly, I’ve run into you in person and you’ve all wanted me to do it again. So, come 11.1.11, my new album “OPEN INVITATION” will be launched globally for you to listen and feel my heart & soul that I put into the album...

On this album I wanted to give you an “Open Invitation” to the clubs and the bedroom


Your thoughts?




theybf

No comments:

Post a Comment