Sunday, October 25, 2009

Klitschko vs. Johnson in Bern

Klitschko vs. Johnson in Bern
The Vitali Klitschko vs. Kevin Johnson fight will hold at the PostFinance Arena, in Berne, Switzerland on December 12, 2009. This will be the third fight of the year for Klitschko (38-2, 37 KO’s). Vitali will again face a very strong contender. Johnson (22-0-1, 9 KO’s) is undefeated, self-conscious and knows what a great chance this will be for him. Although Johnson is undefeated, he lacks any kind of power to trouble Vitali and this fight will probably end up as one-sided as Klitschko’s recent fight with Arreola.

“I am in an excellent shape and had a perfect preparation and fight in Los Angeles. I can hardly wait to step into the ring again. Kevin Johnson is very dangerous. He already had 23 fights as a pro and is undefeated. He is technically much better than my last opponent Arreola. I know I can’t underestimate Johnson but I have no doubt to keep the WBC belt.” Klitschko said.

Johnson is confident of taking Klitschko’s WBC Heavyweight title

“I’ve been working hard for this chance and I will definitely take it. On December 12th, there will finally be an American heavyweight champion again. I am sorry for ruining Klitschko’s Christmas holidays.” Johnson said.

Ticket sale started last October 24 for the Klitschko vs. Johnson fight at the PostFinance Arena, in Berne, Switzerland.

No comments:

Post a Comment