Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pure Power can Dominate Pacquiao

Shane Mosley opened his training camp in Big Bear, California to the media on Tuesday (Wednesday in Manila) and declared he has the power to stop Manny Pacquiao. "My energy is great, at a very high level. I have a lot of power in both hands. I know Pacquiao will go right to the attack which is a great advantage for me. "I know how difficult this fight is. Pacquiao fires punches from all kinds of angles, is on his toes during late rounds and gives you different looks. "But pure power can take over all of that. I know I will be able to get good hard punches onto Pacquiao," Mosley. Mosley fought Floyd Mayweather Jr.. May last year and lost a unanimous decision. He also figured in a sluggish draw with Sergio Mora last September. He expressed confidence he would beat Pacquiao in their May 7 (May 8 in Manila) fight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mosley (46-6-1, 39 knockouts) built his case around the point of how he made his name as "Sugar" Shane, smashing smaller foes during his nine-bout run as a world lightweight champion, projecting that he’ll be able to duplicate similar strategies 12 years later against the dominant but smaller Pacquiao. Due to highly expected Pacquiao versus Mosley clash, all tickets has been sold-out the fight held at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment