Saturday, June 28, 2008

Manny Pacquiao Wins

55 seconds ago, it was a victory for manny pacquiao after beating former champion David Diaz . David Diaz knock out with a left punch on the 9th round and gave pacquiao his new lightweight WBC crown.
As i watch it online in justin tv live site. I expected manny to win from the start. Impressive moves, very fast jabs, improve technical skills and as a finishing touch a well placed right jaband a solid left hand to the face of Diaz.




Manny totally dominated Diaz in the fight with Diaz suffering from 2 cuts and a lump on his left eye. Manny is the better, stronger, faster and it was an expected ending of the game...


Photo courtesy of Eric Jammison

Manny is now a record holder for being the first Asian to win championships in four weight divisions.

Mabuhay Manny!

P.S. excerpts from interview of David Diaz courtey of mannypacquiao.ph

"Manny was too fast," he said. Understatement do you think? "I could deal with the power but not his speed," Diaz said. "I got tricked by his speed. I gave it my all. His speed is what it sealed it for me. His speed was uncontrollable."

"[The cut] didn't bother me," he said. "But I thought he had a knife. It's like he was hitting me with a blade. I thought [Pacquiao trainer Freddie Roach] was in there hitting me too. What can I say? I lost today, I'll win tomorrow. To go like that with a guy like Manny Pacquiao, I think I'm doing pretty good."


No comments:

Post a Comment